Wednesday 2 July 2014

China Goaxian

China Goaxian is a weird one. 

First confession: I have had holdings in it for a long time since its IPO in Singapore. There was this whole hoo-haa about accounting fraud, as a result of which it got de-listed from the SGX. 
My feelings at that time was, "ok fine, shit happens", if i can afford to invest in such a company, i have to be willing to lose 100% of my investment. It was a moment of realisation how things can really go against you.
 
This year as soon as it got listed back, they issued warrants to existing shareholders, of which i was one. Lets see how this plays out in the coming years.

Second confession time: I monitored trading volume and price movements for several weeks so i could buy in equal number of stocks at almost 90% discounted price. 
That was my second bullet. Now i just wait for the opportunity to get out of this dreadful counter as soon as i can hit my target price. 

Recently, ChinaGoaxian has come into the limelight for being a very promising stock, so called multi-bagger. All i have to say to people who are trying to get a piece of action from this counter is be very careful. If investing in ChinaGaoxian has taught me anything, it is to stay away from penny stocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment