Thursday 7 March 2013

The Hidden Investor

This is my first blog post for the Hidden Investor, created to share my knowledge and ideas on investing. I hope to post some interesting articles as well and keep track of my investment journey which happens to start in 2011. Since then i have made as many terrible decisions as good ones. Hopefully someone will learn from my mistakes and profit from my experiences. This blog is for the hidden investor, who just wants to make a decent return on his/her money.

Investing is for EVERYONE and each investor should have EQUAL CHANCES to make money. We live in an unfair world, the financial system receives plenty criticism BUT still presents ample opportunities to profit from it. Yes, the hidden investors are out there predicting which way the stock or bond markets are heading to figure out which stock or fund will bring back huge profits.

Need a Plan

The basic requirement to make money is that you need to PLAN for it. Majority of investors do have some kind of plan, self-discipline and desire. It does'nt take a genius to have some sort of investment plan. I will take about investment planning in upcoming blog entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment